SCIENTIFICALLY BASED PERSONAL LIFE COACHING
Every person is unique and so are their coaching needs. One-size-fits-all approaches will never help you reach your full potential. We deliver custom programs, tailored to you – your goals, your timelines and your one-of-a-kind challenges. All of our programs are one-to-one (group and corporate options are available upon request).
STEP 1: THE ASSESSMENT
STEP 2: SELECT YOUR PROGRAM TYPE
There are four main options when it comes to coaching with us:
- Written Support in reply to an exercise or question
- Prerecorded video coaching in reply to an exercise or question
- Targeted "H" coaching focused on a particular goal or event
- Holistic Triple H Whole Life Coaching
(Note: Commercial packages are also available)
1. Written Support in reply to an exercise or question
Sometimes clients have completed a written exercise or have a question and just want some quick, simple and straightforward written advice. With this option clients can choose one-off paid written coaching (usually between 500-1000 word responses). For pricing or to submit exercises and questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Pre-recorded Video Coaching
Some clients prefer the more personal touch of a video reply to their question or exercise. With this option clients may submit questions or exercises to us and receive a personal circa 5 minute video reply from Dr Leo Lafferty-Whyte. For pricing or to submit exercises and questions please email email@example.com.
3.Targeted "H" Coaching
In this program we use our science based motivation method to work together to help you succeed in a particular area of your life or work towards a key goal. These programs last between 3 and 6 months (goal dependent).
- Here at Triple H we specialise in Goal setting, Work:Life balance and decision making support however have experience in many different areas where life coaching can make a difference: The method can actually be adapted to any goal but typical programs and goals include (but are not limited to):
- Health & Fitness goals
- Self image and self esteem coaching
- Weight loss coaching
- Fitness event (such as marathon, 10K, Ironman) mental coaching and planning
- Relationship and emotional Health coaching
- Career success and development planning
- Career change coaching
- Interview coaching
- Effective Decision Making support
- Living your Values
- Overcoming Obstacles
- Self-confidence Boost
- Fighting a Fear of Failure
- Coping with Change
- Improving Work-Life balance
- Working Smart not Hard
- Perspective change coaching
- Life Milestone and circumstance coaching & planning (e.g. Marriage, retirement, divorce, new baby, etc)
- Managing conflict or difficult situations
- Habit breaking
- Stress Management
- Improving your sleep quality
- Time & Productivity management
4. Holistic Triple H Whole Life Coaching
With my VIP Holistic coaching clients we work together over an extended period to address multiple aspects of your life and your overall life balance and satisfaction. Typically we would start by examining your satisfaction in each of the three areas of Health, Happiness and Harmony and work towards goals that bring you closer towards living your ideal life. This may include multiple goals like those above that you're working towards or the simply a need to increase one of the areas, such as Happiness, in a more general fashion in you life. Adjusting your overall life balance isn't a quick process and therefore these programs require a 9-12 month commitment.
This is also the ideal program who anyone looking for a life coach for day to day coaching and support not just towards one goal but towards a better life in general.